Putting Etherboot into award flash-bios

Somewhere I saw a page on putting etherboot into award flash-bios, but
haven't been able to find it. Can anyone point me at it and the required
utilities?

thanks

Simon

Rakon Ltd
ph +64 (9) 573 5554 fax +64 (9) 573 5559
Private Bag 99943, Newmarket
1 Pacific Rise, Mt Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand