Re: Summary: BIOS flashed etherboot will not start

3Com driver engineering has been made aware of the problem....though they may
wait to see if others report the same problems. These drivers / NICs are usually
tested full tilt, non-stop, for days at at a time before release, unless they
are released as beta.

Steve

Robert Thompson <robertt@stargate.cs.swau.edu> on 04/18/2000 04:06:36 PM

Please respond to netboot@baghira.han.de