Re: PXE

>> Question: does the mknbi perl thing create something that PXE will
>> understand now?  I don't have an easy way of getting FreeBSD onto a
>> machine... except etherboot... which I currently use from floppy.
>> Can I load the etherboot rom code via PXE?

ken> No. PXE is outside the scope of Etherboot. If you have a PXE ROM
ken> you should be able to network boot already, as I understand it.

Well... The problem is that I can't find anything that direct.
Nothing that loads under PXE (so far) will load FreeBSD.  That
document was the closest I've see so far.  It wants you to:

PXE --> syslinux --> DOS --> etherboot.com --> FreeBSD

(aparently syslinux can load DOS .com files)

Dave.