Rotating

#include <hallo.h>

I have hacked together a "solution" for my rotating problem. :-)

If anybody is interested in my hack, i have attached my work. (About 45
Minutes! So don't expect anything beautiful <g>)

Working principils are simple.

When bootpd gets an request (from MAC adress). It execs a Perl-Script with
the MAC as Argument. This Perl-Scripts regenerates the /etc/bootptab from
its confi-Files, and increases the counter for that particular MAC.

bootpd is out of the netkita package. Which was included in my SuSe 6.2
Distribution. Don't know if there is anything better.

Bis denn

--
Mein persoenliches (deutsches) Linux Lied: "Abenteuerland" von PUR

bootp.tgz