Re: Diskless boot for win95/98

Michael Rendell <michael@cs.mun.ca> wrote:

> In general the answer is no, however you can do it. :-)  When win95 boots

Sorry if I sound religious - but can people please avoid using the term
"Win9something"? The "win" part in the term makes me shudder all the time,
and should be replaced by "lose" if used at all. It makes M$ look as the
winner all the time :-(

--
Hacking's just another word for nothing left to kludge.