Re: Booting Linux w/ Netware Bootrom?

In every case I've ever run into, this was merely an option to tell the
BIOS that you want to boot from a bootprom on an external net card. It
will then try to find a valid bootprom in the system and boot from it.
Well, there was one case where this started the Intel PXE environment.

I am unaware of any motherboards with builtin bootroms. The only case
where this would seem to make sense would be for a built-in netcard, since
the bootprom code would be unique the the netcard.

I claim no universal knowlege of this, and am quite probably overlooking
motherboards out there that do something like this, but I've not seen
them.