config file in 4.4.2

In 4.4.2 there will be a config file listing NICs and drivers and PCI
IDs which will be used to generate a file included by the Makefile.
This is due to the proliferation of NICs and PCI IDs. I invite all
interested parties to contribute entries to this config file.

At http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot/442src.tar.gz is a preview of the
4.4.2 source tree. To extract in a 4.4.1 tree,

	cd etherboot-4.4.1
	rm -fr src*
	tar zxvf /tmp/442src.tar.gz

The file to edit is src/NIC (symlinked to from src-32/ and src-16/).
Please send me new entries for this file, e.g. for NE2K PCI clones,
Via-Rhine based NICs. Please include comments. I would prefer that you
send me just the changed lines, instead of the whole file so I can see
the changes readily.