RE: loadable module support for Etherboot?

Thanks for all the help over the last few days.  I now have a fully
functional netbooting diskless PC running Mandrake 6.1 (hereafter known as
the LinuxWebPad, LWP).  As the LWP actually has a HD for development
putposes, I decide the best approach was to install the whole OS on it, then
tweak it, and then copy the entire directory tree to the server over NFS.
This worked a dream.  I had a kernel I'd built earlier from the 2.3.36
sources with bootp and NFS root, and after changing the conf.modules, and so
on, it booted first time, and even ran X.  I would recommend this method as
you know you're going to get a working file structure.  I was having a lot
of problems with an attempt where I'd copied the server's files to use a the
LWP root.

Now I read on the list that I can use modules (thanks Marty), which is very
good news, and probably worth pointing out in a HOWTO somewhere.

Next step: get sound and USB modules to load.

John