Re: eepro100+ flashing?

Marty -

I am not familiar with the 8k MII bug on the 905C - if you can provide me with
details in a separate e-mail (or point me to the right spot), I can directly
deliver this to the appropriate ROM / driver / ASIC engineers and have it looked
at.

Intel provides a FUTIL utility that can flash their NICs with raw binary code.
You can grab it via their PXE SDKs.

Steve

Marty Connor <mdc@thinguin.org> on 01/05/2000 10:22:27 AM

Please respond to netboot@baghira.han.de