Re: Swap disk for a diskless client

>Hi folks,
>
>guess I don't understand the installation guide for netboot completely :
>
>Is it possible to use netboot and have a small harddisk (100 MB) for swapping
> in the "diskless" client ?
>And how do I tell the client to use this disk, can I still list it in /etc/fs
>tab ?

Of course. Just do it the usual way. Diskless booting simply means that
the kernel is loaded over the network and often the root filesystem is
mounted via the network, but even this is not mandatory---you can even
switch to a disked root filesystem. Just remember the /etc/fstab you
edit actually resides on the server in a directory that's exported to
the client.