Re[4]: M598LMR or M599LMR info wanted

DvS> Does anybody know if there is an equivalent tool for the AMI bios and if
DvS> where could I download it. Unfortunately all the newer boards are shipped
DvS> with AMI :-((

AMI BIOS has plain structure, you don't need special tool, just use
any hex editor. I for one found www.simtel.net/Win95/editors/hxp3005.zip
very useful. There suppose to be my "NT-Diskless-Terminal HOWTO" (or
it might be called now "Diskless-Linux-from-NT") in Ken's latest Etherboot
at  www.slug.org.au/etherboot/. In 2.5 there's a short description how
to do that. If after reading you feel like need more info let me know.

Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:ptkatcho@portal.ca