netboot and WinNT

Hallo,

I'am new at netboot.
Maybe you can also give me some hints to my problem I have to solve:

I'd like to boot several diskless linux-clients from a WinNT-BootServer. The
documentation of netboot say's that WinNT is a suitable server for this job.
But  I don't know how to set up any bootp-service on my WinNT-machine. Even
the WinNT manual say's that their is no bootp for WinNT.
Is their anybody  who succeded in a simular task?

Any help is appreciated!

Firma TWI GmbH                 Phone:  +49 (0)721 950 77-0
Dipl.-Ing. Norbert Pfistner    Fax:    +49 (0)721 57 48 32
Industriestr. 6                E-Mail: Pfistner@TWI-germany.com
D-76189 Karlsruhe              WWW:    www.TWI-germany.com
Germany