Re: NET Boot problem

Hi,
Yes, I have the clients entry on my /etc/hosts file. Everytime the clients
boots from the floppy with the message from the image file and it restarts
the computer after scanning the /tftpboot/bootImage file and on the
/var/log/messages I get this message,

tftpd: trying to get file: /tftpboot/bootImage.

When I run "top"  command, I can see both the bootpd and tftpd running on
the server.

I read the problems.html file but no luck, it only talks about tftp  for
such problem.

Any suggestion pls.

TIA

Regards,