Re: It works :) almost :(

Hi Thomas,

> BTW:
> In whitch script do I have to put the programm call making  it start when
> the system has reached runlevel 2 ?

Take /sbin/init.d/skeleton as a template. Then create two symlinks in
/sbin/init.d/rc2.d pointing to your new skript. One has to be called
Kxxrc5des, the other Syyrc5des, assuming that rc5des is the name of your
script. The xx and yy are numbers which define the order of execution of
the various scripts. Take a look at the other symlinks there, and you
see how it works. Of course I mean the root filesystem of your diskless
machine when I talk of /sbin...

Georg