starting kernel: VFS cannot mount root fs on 00:FF

Hello Friends!

I got a question concerning boot-image configuration. I set up netboot
configuration a bit different than in docs, I use dhcpd instead of
bootpd ('cos I need dhcpd it to configure options in Win95 clients). I
made my netboot dir = /netboot put it into /etc/inet

tftp    dgram   udp     wait    root    /usr/sbin/tcpd  in.tftpd
/netboot

and /etc/exports

/netboot              *.intranet(rw,link_absolute)

Prepeared bootimage with mknbi-linux -d rom -i rom -o bootImage

and netboot diskette with makerom and it successfully loads kernel.

The problem appears when kernel tries to mount root FS. It writes
"PANIC: VFS cannot open root device 00:FF", seemingly I need to add some
nfs support to this bootImage - but I have no idea how to do it.

I will be most thankful for prompt advice

Best regards,

Bartek