Bootblock not loading

Hi,

I've just installed netboot and when I'm trying to boot from floppy I'll get
a "Bootblock not loading" error. There was the same question in the netboot
archive but I didn't find an answer.

The clients gets the IP and the bootfile from a DHCP-server, but after that
the error message appears.

I hope you can help me!

regards,

Andreas

Computerservice Fiedler  Daniel-Gottlob-Tuerk-Str. 9  09236 Claußnitz

EMail:     Computerservice.Fiedler@gmx.de
Phone/Fax: +49 (0)37202 2060
WWW:       http://www.Claussnitz.de/computerservice/

Computer  -  Reparaturen  -  Schreibarbeiten