etherboot-4.1pre10 released

Hi,

I've uploaded etherboot-4.1pre10 to http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot in
both gz and bz2 versions. Here are the md5sums:

fa56e022ddaac71f9a0dc8cff2a53570  etherboot-4.1pre10.tar.bz2
c6e3cc22e0a03e741439b4d4d90d72e4  etherboot-4.1pre10.tar.gz

New in this release is a Schneider and Koch G16 driver by Georg Baum,
a large rewrite of start32.S and bootmenu code by Klaus Espenlaub,
a DOS utility to identify boot ROMs to set environment variables for
use by scripts by Günter Knauf, as well as miscelaneous fixes.

Pleas try this out, I would like to make the next release a stable one
and start the next development series. 4.0 is rather old and I have been
getting email about 4.0 problems already fixed in the 4.1 series.

	Cheers, Ken