Precompiled bootroms

Hello,

Kristof Petr is using netboot with a variety of network cards, and he
put his preassembled bootrom images onto an FTP server. I don't know
what version of netboot he based these on, but I think it's an excellent
service to those of you who don't want to bother around with building
a bootrom image yourself. The address is:

ftp://crash.fce.vutbr.cz/pub/bootroms/

Thanks Kristof for your help.

gero.

--
After SPACE BALLS, the Movie, now comes SPACE BALLS, the Operating System,
on Your nearby IBM Mainframe...		- Till Poser (f35pos@dhhdesy3.bitnet)