Re: We should not force people to post in English

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Richard Gooch wrote:

> As the saying goes (in reference to adding internationalisation
> support to computers): "It would be simpler to teach them all
> English".

Simpler for whom, Richard?

Be very, very thankful that you were born a white, English speaking mail.

To use some rather Australian English - I think you should pull your head
in!

:-) :-)

Charlie Brady
Softway Pty Ltd, PO Box 305, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012, Australia
Email:charlieb@softway.com.au, Tel: +61 2 9698 2322, Fax: +61 2 9699 9174
  "I think it would be a good idea." Ghandi, on Western Civilisation.