not boot over network ==> Win95 hangs

Hi

I´m using etherboot for a view month with my 386/16 and it works fine.

Now I decide to update som other PC´s to X-terminals for my Linux
Server.

It is recomend to boot from local HDD, too.
With DOS50 and NT4 it works fine, but W95 hang after say N to boot over
network.
Booting over a DOS-Bootdisk is possibyl, and after SYS C: allso from
HDD.( Without W95 of cause )

I´m try 4.1pre7 too, but with the same result.
The pmode.patch is included in this version, I think.

When I make a bootdisk with ../bin/floppy.bin and ne.rom i see

1000
AX:0212
BX:2200
CX:0001