Having Netboot and Etherboot to self reboot in the event of error

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would object to having Netboot and Etherboot
sort of do a self reboot and start the BOOTP process all over again if it
detects a fatal error that halts its continuation.

I know that Netboot infinitly retries on BOOTP but if TFTP fails it displays
some error messages and just sits there.  I believe Etherboot also will
stop continuing if TFTP transfers result in fatal error.

I would be nice to have incorporated a self-restart in such event.  I believe
it would also help out during heavy network traffic loading where probability
of TFTP failure is somewhat expected?

Regards,

-mh

DSS/Diffie-Hellman Key