new netboot preview release

Hello,

due to recent bug reports I'm going to release another netboot preview
release 0.9.0d. It fixes the following bugs:

- Some bigger network drivers caused a segment overflow when being copied
  into their final execution place. This caused the driver to behave strange
  like printing garbage onto the screen or simply hanging up.

- Some network drivers (notably for Accton cards) come compressed with PKLITE
  which could cause memory errors. makerom now checks for such a compression
  and tries to adjust the amount of memory required. However, I've found
  some drivers (again Accton drivers) which are compressed incorrectly
  because of a bug in PKLITE. makerom tries to assume some safe default
  values in this case.

- The Wake-On-Lan feature uses an interrupt which has only been published
  by Intel and which seems to interfere with the NCR SCSI BIOS. I've therefore
  removed the Wake-On-Lan support until this issue has been resolved.

Thanks very much to everyone who sent me bug (and success) reports. The new
version can be obtained from the netboot home page as usual:

http://www.han.de/~gero/netboot/files/netboot-0.9.0d.tar.gz

gero.

--
"Classic." A book which people praise and don't read.
  - M. Twain