booting floppies from a mgl program?

Hi

 I just tried to boot from a floppy, with a load "/dev/fd0" in a mgl
program. But all it could tell me, was that it couldn't get the bootblock
from the disk...
 Isn't it possible to do this?? I have removed the floppy boot code from
loader/rom.S, to prevent booting straight off the floppy if there is one
in the drive. And then I wanted to add a passwd prompt, to the floppy
boot (this is so that only authorized personel can boot the system from a
bootdisk).

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.