Re: DiskOnChip

Dennis Yeung writes:
 > You can send email to info@m-sys.com
 > to acquire Linux driver. It is an object code which can be linked to the
 > kernel.

The DOC looks like a very nice piece of hardware, but I couldn't find
any programmers' manuals on their web site. Do you know whether they
have that kind of documentation available. I'd order the eval board,
if I knew that I could use it for loading etherboot images.

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                         Internet: markus@infoscape.com
Infoscape, Inc                          Phone:    +1-415-544-4762

Disclaimer: The above message represents my personal opinion; It does
            not constitute an offical statement by Infoscape!

PGP signature