Re: Port of mknbi-dos to MSDOS 32-bits now available

Mike Hammer wrote:
> Basically i ended up doing the following at the command line:
>
> gcc -c *.c -o mknbi-dos4msdos.exe
>
> Since i'm not sure all the command line flags original mknbi-dos build
> uses, i just omitted all.  The original makefile that comes with

For starters, try the options "-Wall" and "-O2".

These respectively warn you about possible errors (*) and optimize the
code a bit.

				Roger.

(*) In about 90% of the time it warns you about nothing. It will take
you about a minute to change the code that it doesn't complain
anymore.  In the remaining 10% of the cases, it will warn you about
something that would otherwise have taken an hour to debug.....

--
| Most people would die sooner than think....  |    R.E.Wolff@BitWizard.nl
| in fact, most do.  -- Bertrand Russsell      |     phone: +31-15-2137555
We write Linux device drivers for any device you may have! fax: ..-2138217