Re: Loading image.flo with LILO or get Phoenix 4.04 to work with bootrom

Erik Starback wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'am trying to boot a Siemens Nixdorf PCD-5L (PHOENIX 4.04 BIOS) over
<snip>
> I have a 3c509 with a commercial bootrom (Lanworks bootware 1.11) and the
> computer execute that boot-code perfectly!
Search the list archive  for "Intel EEPRO 100B" and "Phoenix BIOS"
 at http://www.han.de/~gero/netboot/archive/maillist.html
You must use etherboot-4.1pre2 at
http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot/etherboot-4.1pre2.tar.bz2
and modify the loader.asm and zloader.asm, in order to replace the PCI
vendor and device ID , which is harcoded to Intel Etherexpress 100, to
yours. Mail me if you need more details.
Vlad