Nice Job.

'lo,

I'm sure you know that already, but I have to say it anyway.  With
Etherboot-4.0, neither the ANSI escape sequences worked, nor the code for
the Ether Perfect Pro 100. I just wanted to sit down and see through the
code to maybe spot something that could have gone wrong, but I decided to
snoop into the mailing list archive before, and, here we go: Etherboot and
netboot alone are a veritable proof-of-concept for free software. It's
very reliable, it's getting better and better with each release, and it's
very well documented.

Both the eepro100 and the menu stuff work perfectly well with
etherboot-4.1pre2.

Guys, you're doing a great job. Count the CC of the Univ. of Freiburg to
the list of your fan-club! I wish we could support you more than just
telling how great it is.

Roman Drahtmüller,
Computer Center Uni-Freiburg.
| Roman Drahtmüller              "The whole world is about three      |
  CC University of Freiburg       drinks behind."
| email: draht@uni-freiburg.de         (Humphrey Bogart)              |