Re: FlashCard

Xiaoli Qi wrote:

> Hi all,
>      I want to set up a small Ethernet at home and boot a
> Linux kernel from this network. I need a FlashCard as defined in the
> netboot document.

A local electronics shop can probably 'burn' you a PROM for your network
card.  That's probably a lot easier.  Also, get it working with the
floppy disk first (trust me...) before you even think about hardware
solutions...

Crispin

--
Microsoft's Java implementation is the fastest, the best, and the most
compatible Java on the market today"