Re: trouble with netboot

Hello,

fabrice jacques <fabricejacques@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've got a problem when i build the bootrom . it asks me to select
> a packet driver (exp16.com in my case)and to enter the command line
> argument; there should be written the "packet driver interrupt number"
> (in 60-80 hex)
> What is this "packet driver interrupt number"?

It is the interrupt number with which the bootrom corresponds with the
packet driver. As long as you dont have any special considerations, you
can safely use any interrupt in the given range. I personally use 61 hex.

gero.

--
I've finally learned what `upward compatible' means. It means we get to keep
all our old mistakes.			- Dennie van Tassel