Re: VFS: Mounted root (nfs filesystem) and hang

Yes... finally solve it. Thanks to ken. I accidently shared the /lib where
I think I should not. Fixing it, I finally got the client to boot. Thanks
again. Will make a note in my notebook. Petr, I don't have problem with
the new version. My client will boot just fine even with ver 0.7.2.

Azmi