Re: ERROR: invalid header ...

>Hi!
>
>I've got a big problem. I just installed Linux new for that I do not have
>any problems with old configurations ...
>bootpd and tftpd do work, my diskless client gets it's IP-Adress and the
>name and location of the bootImage-file, and then it stopps with ERROR:
>invalid header.
>What can I do ?
>
>Some facts:
>
>server: saturn.kosmos ip=192.168.10.12
>client: luna.kosmos ip=192.168.10.10 hardware-adr =000021481aa4
>
>dir of the server: /tftpboot/luna
>file: bootImage

Is bootImage a file created by mknbi? It cannot be just a Linux kernel.

Please check

	http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot/doc/html/README.html

for the troubleshooting tips. If you find a problem that's not there
and the solution, send it to me and I will improve the file. The tips
are only as good as the contributions.

	Thanks, Ken