Re: [Fwd: mknbi-dos mknbi-mgl]

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998, Johann Pascher wrote a number of times:

> Is it possible to get mknbi-dos and mknbi-mgl for DOS as EXE Programm
> from somewehre?
> For me it would be difficult to portate it to DOS.

I doubt it. It would also be difficult for someone else, and *nix is *so*
much better for software development than DOS, those who might be able to
do the port will have no desire to.

In addition, since you are most likely to be using a *nix system as the
boot server (bootpd and tftpd) then you will most likely have a
development system ahndy for running the *nix version of mknbi-dos etc.

[*nix means a Unix like system, such as FreeBSD or Linux.]

Charlie Brady - Telstra  |internet: cbrady@ind.tansu.com.au
Network Products         |Snail    : Locked Bag 6581, GPO Sydney 2001 Australia
Platform Technologies    |Physical : Lvl 2, 175 Liverpool St, Sydney 2000
 IN-Sub Unit - Sydney    | Phone: +61 2 9206 3470 Fax: +61 2 9281 1301