Etherboot documentation updated

I have updated the documentation on the Etherboot Web page:

	http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot/

in particular

	http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot/doc/html/README.html

Only one section of the README is really Etherboot specific, the other
parts are valid for Netboot also. So I would be grateful if you could
have a look at the README and tell me what you consider missing, or
better still, provide me with some text. I also welcome contributions
discussing typical setups, this could go into a new section, say section
8: Sample setups.  Having examples would be of great help to your fellow
users. Naturally all credit will be given to co-authors.

	Thanks, Ken