mknbi

hi

here are 2 glitches we have run into, is there anyone
who knows a solution to this and would like to share it?

-------
2 problems as encountered by a member of our task team:
----------

1) How do I make a bootable Win95 image if my image is not on a stiffy?  If I
make an image, using a stiffy (eg. mknbi ... -r /dev/fd0 ) it works fine. But
if I just use a directory (eg. mknbi ... -r /var/local/nwe/blah ) it doesn't
work -- it makes the image but when I boot off it, it just freezes up.  I need
to do that because the boot image is larger than a stiffy so I can't use a
stiffy as the source of the image.  I have a feeling we'll have to find a newer
version of mknbi if it exists.

2) How do I make a boot image of size 2880KB?  According to the man page I can
do that, but the program doesn't want to.

---
thanks in advance,

Vafa Izadinia