problems mounting / via nfs using dhcp

Hi,

    I'm having problems to mount the root filesystem... I compiled the
linux kernel with NFSROOT/BOOTP, and in my dhcpd server this messages is
being logged:

Mar  3 22:26:26 presuntinho dhcpd: BOOTREQUEST from 0:0:b4:6b:21:8f via
eth0
Mar  3 22:26:26 presuntinho dhcpd: No applicable record for BOOTP host
0:0:b4:6b:21:8f via eth0

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but what's the missing record in the
/etc/dhcpd.conf?

Just to make things clear: The diskless machine (ok, I'm still using the
floppy to test the setup, maybe tomorrow I'll burn my first eprom... ;>)
already gets its IP, the server IP and the GW IP, then it successfuly uses
tftp to get the kernel, boots the kernel and just time out "Sending BOOTP
requests......"...

     []s,

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo      http://www.conectiva.com.br/~acme
LDP-br Member                 http://www.conectiva.com.br/~acme/LDP-br
Curitiba - Parana' - Brasil   R. Prof. Rubens Elke Braga, 558 - Parolin
PAROLIN - Primeira Distribuicao Linux Brasileira http://www.crhl.com.br

   "Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow" - Eric S. Raymond