Re: who produces FlashCards circuit boards empty / finished?

Hello,

Andi.Cambeis@muenchen.org wrote:
> I want to buy some "netboot\FlashCard\layout.ps" FlashCards
> circuit boards empty or finished, ready to use.

As far as I know no one is presently producing FlashCard PCBs in larger
quantities. I once investigated the costs for commercial production and
found a price tag of some 60,- DM (about $35) for quantities below 100,
which is IMHO too expensive. If anyone is able to produce small quantities
cheaper please let me know.

gero.

--
The road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom...for we never know what is
enough until we know what is more than enough.		- William Blake