Re: tftpd <zombie> (xinetd)

In <199801202318.KAA12957@snowy.nsw.cmis.CSIRO.AU>, on 01/21/98
   at 10:18 AM, Ken Yap <Ken.Yap@cmis.CSIRO.AU> said:

>>Dear Netbooters,
>>
>>I have some problems with the combination of XINETD and TFTPD.

>I haven't had this problem with inetd. What is xinetd?

XINETD
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/network/admin/xinetd-2.2.1.tgz
is a INETD with extend capabilitys.
I _need_ his INSTANCES feature to limit the simultaneously TFTP transfers
to 10.
A *must* if you have 110 Clients and 100/10MBit Ethernet.
All 110 Clients will boot-up there Workstations in the morning.

>From your ps output it looks like it isn't collecting the exited child
>process, which it should.

That means ?