Compatibility list.

	Hello,

	I am planning to boot diskless clients from Linux servers using
netboot. We have very different kinds of network cards and servers around the
campus, which we used to boot with Novell or Windows NT. I want to be sure
if all will do well with netboot. Is there a list of network cards that
proved to be working with netboot? Or, can you tell all NE2000 compatible
cards will behave the same against netboot? (since it is not the case in
Windows NT).

	Some more things: Can I find any utilities that would do replication
between linux servers? Can one linux hold up all Bootp info for multiple
remote boot linux servers? I think these will also help things become easier.

	Thanks in advance...

				Can Bican
				Middle East Technical University
				Computer Center