DLink ROM

Hi people,
I'm trying to set up a bootp/tftp to boot linux off a diskless PC. The
network card of the diskless box is a DLink 220, and it came with a boot
rom. When I fire the machine up, it prompts with 3 options
1 - DLink Server
2 - Netware
3 - GPL

Which, if any, of these is the bootp protocol?

So far I've had no luck. Tcpdump dosen't show any traffic when the
diskless machine is coming up. (sigh) ie - I don't see any bootp request.

Has anyone had any luck getting a network boot with this card? I have my
suspicions that maybe my cards faulty. If I warm boot, the card complains
about memory errors. Cold starts are fine.

If someone is using this card successfully with the DLink ROM, I'll know
that I have to replace the card.

Thanks in advance

Paul

                                                 ,---
    Paul Wilkins                                | o o |
    Internet Operations Manager                 ` \_/ '    Linux
    TMP Worldwide                               /\___/\    The Choice of
    paulw@tmpw.com.au                          |_/ . \_|   A GNU Generation
    http://www.monsterboard.com.au             \_/___\_/