3COM 3C905 BOOTROM ?

Hi,

I'm trying to get netboot running on a 3Com 3c905 NIC, but don't know what
EPROM to use there; it has a 32-pin socket, where the 27xxx which I
normally use are 28-pin devices.

Tech support over here isn't that hot for the NIC, which is why I'm asking
the list..

If this is not viable, any suggestions for the best 10/100 Mb/s PCI NICs
to use for netboot ? (eg packet driver and EPROM readily available etc)

Thanks,

-- Charl