Netboot 0.7.2

Hello,

version 0.7.2 of netboot is available from either the netboot home
page (http://www.han.de/~gero/netboot) or sunsite (however, sunsite
usually takes some time until the file is copyied from the incoming
to it's final destination). This is purely a bug fix version, there
are no new features. Most bug fixes are related to porting and tes-
ting the utility programs on different Unix platforms:

	SCO SysV 3.2 (ODT 5.0) on x86 processor
	SunOS 5.5.1 (Solaris) on Sparc 10
	OSF/1 3.2 on alpha processor
	AIX 4.1 on PowerPC processor
	IRIX 5.3

My special thanks go to Jens-Uwe Mager for providing help with these
ports, and for letting me use 'purify' (a great program I wish would
be available for GNU) to find a couple of invalid pointer assignments
in mknbi-mgl.

gero.

--
The difference between the right word and a similar word is the difference
between lightning and a lightning bug.		- Mark Twain