Important notes to spanish readers of the netboot Mailinglist

Hello,

in the recent time the spanish terrorist group ETA sent out massive mail
bombings containing perl scripts which enable everybody to send further
mail bombings. Due to this some of our local mailbox systems have been
bombed with a total of more than 13.000 mails. Our main mail server was
pretty much down until one of our admins found out what happened and
managed to interact. Therefore, we have decided to NOT ACCEPT any more
mails from _any_ spanish site until the situation clears again.
Of course this also affects the netboot mailing list. Spanish users can
still read the list, but can no longer send any own contributions to it.
Because of this I'm personally also not reachable from Spain. I apologize
for this inconvinience.

gero.

BTW: Now all old mails from the mailing list are available in the archive.

--
proof by forward reference: Reference is usually to a forthcoming paper of
	the author, which is often not as forthcoming as at first.