Re: FW: WWW page for netboot

Thanks Ed.  This is was what I'm looking for.

Have you brought up a netboot'd PC?  I was wondering if I can just buy
an eprom from the network adapter company that will handle the
booting.  (I just don't have an eprom burner laying around).
According to SMC, they sell a Flash boot rom that should do the
booting.

Jon

On Jun 18,  9:56pm, Ed Fletcher wrote:
} Subject: FW: WWW page for netboot
> Hi Jon:
>
> I read your post in comp.os.linux.setup and thought this would help you.
>
> Also look at
> http://www.syd.dit.csiro.au/staff/ken/personal/etherboot/etherboot-3.1
>

> -----FW: <1997Jun11.225233.1972@gkminix.han.de>-----
>
> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 97 22:52:33 GMT
> Sender: owner-netboot@baghira.han.de
> From: (Gero Kuhlmann) <gero@gkminix.han.de>
> To: netboot@baghira.han.de
> Subject: WWW page for netboot
>
> Hello,
>
> this is to announce that Netboot now has it's own home page:
>
> http://www.han.de/~gero/netboot.html
>
> If you visit it, please let me know what you think about it, and maybe
> what can be made better. Thanks for your help.
>
> gero.
>
> --
> Life sucks, but it's better than the alternative.
>   - Peter da Silva
> --
> Gero Kuhlmann, Hannover     0511/6497525 (Voice)        gero@gkminix.han.de

}-- End of excerpt from Ed Fletcher