home page for Etherboot set up

I have set up a home page for Etherboot. It's at

	http://www.syd.dit.csiro.au/staff/ken/personal/etherboot/

The main reason I set it up is to have a distribution point for the
Etherboot package, and provide quick access to the documentation.  At
the moment all that's there is an index file that points to the package
and the documentation that's provided with in the package so there's
nothing you don't have already.

I would like to work towards a situation where the online documentation
for Etherboot is the master copy for the files included in the
distribution, i.e.  marking them up, etc. Given that Etherboot and
Netboot have a lot in common, in terms of utilities (mknbi-*),
documentation, and a common set of problems, I'm sure the three of us
(Gero, Markus and I) can work together to maximise the sharing and
dissemination of information.

	Cheers, Ken