Re: Trust ISA Ethernet (NE2000) anyone?

>Trying to get this El Cheapo card to boot from a (32k) EPROM I burned.
>Does anyone have a succes story? It simply ignores the thing here, no
>errors whatsoever. I did select netboot in BIOS. The card's jumperless.
>
>Regards,
>	Bo

Make sure your card accepts 32k PROMs. In DOS go into DEBUG and see if
you can see the whole PROM at the memory addresses. Otherwise the BIOS
will not recognise it as a valid extension. If you are actually using a
smaller image in a larger PROM, make sure it's located in the correct
portion of the PROM, usually the top half or top quarter.