Re: New netboot version

> Ich konnte heute morgen noch nicht finden. Hast du auch einen localen
> FTPServer ?, wenn nicht koennte ich etwas 'Platz' zur Verfuegung stellen.
> Du kannst mir die neue Version auch via Mail zusenden.

Ek can nie heirdie taal heltemaal verstaan. Asseblief can jy in engels
praat, omdat ek baie will weet wat gebeer op hierdie lys.

(That's Afrikaans language from South Africa!)

Actually this email is to introduce myself as a new lurker on your list.
We have a client looking for 1000 bootroms, and wanting samples by
Wednesday...

I want to try with the Genius ISA NE2000 clone card which is the
cheapest in this corner of the world. The model is GE2000III.
It seems to support 32k bootroms.

Are there any success stories or otherwise out there regarding
using netboot with this card (for booting diskless Linux machines)?

Thanks for your advice.

Regards

Evan