Re: RPL specs

Hello,

You (Ken Yap) wrote:
> Well this list is very quiet so maybe I'll start off with a message.

Partly because I'm rather busy with my PhD thesis... so I'm just fixing
old bugs but I'm not introducing enough new ones ;-))

> Just saw this in an embedded programming newsgroup. It might be of
> interest to those working on mknbi-dos.

Speaking of mknbi-dos, I will hopefully release a new bug fix version of
netboot soon, when I found the time to check on some fixes sent to me. One
patch involves running mknbi-dos on a sun, so to check that I'll first have
to organize a sun. Besides that we'll also get a new FlashCard layout, still
untestet, so I'm looking for someone (preferably within Europe for the sake
of easier snail-mail communictaion) who is able to make a real PCB from that
layout for testing purposes.

gero.

--
Just think, IBM and DEC in the same room, and we did it.
  - Ken Thompson, quoted by Dennis Ritchie