Problem with booting DOS, Linux goes ok...

Hello!

	I've got the problem with booting DOS via etherboot package. I
burned Eproms with binary images I found with the package and tried linux
- everything was ok, then I made DOS image, used mknbi-dos to make
ramdisk image and ttried to boot it up. BootROM loads it via TFTP but it
didn't boot it... computer just hangs... :(((

I tried various configurations:
 - burned 3 ROMs with 3 other bootrom images
 - made above 20 DOS disk images
 - set some strange options in ROM-BIOS setup

and got nothin'

...Linux boots up, M$DOS don't... :(

  *
 /\
|~~|                      Andrzej Gab vel GibU
|  |                        gab@po.opole.pl
|  |               Tam gdzie mnie nie ma swiat umiera
|__|           i o litosc blaga kazde drzewo, ksiazka, rym.

      - - - -   UOI  - - -   Politechnika Opolska   - - - -