Re: NO 3Com 3C59x

Hello,

Jose A. Martinez <jamartin@dali.ualm.es> wrote:
> The last news from netboot-0.6 say :
>
> :<22 Jun 97>
> :  - added description for 3Com 3C59X cards to makerom.config.in          =
> =20

That's only the description in the makerom.config file.

> but I compile the whit make bootrom and when this make the
> rom say :
> [...]
> I don't see 3Com 3C59X!!!!
>
> Who Can I select this card?

You have to get the packet driver from 3Com's FTP server. I cannot include
it into netboot because it's copyrighted. makerom will only display the
3C59X packet driver in it's menu if it finds the file in the pktdrvr directory.

gero.

--
Is not the whole world a vast house of assignation to which the filing system
has been lost?			- Quentin Crisp