Re: Writing to Flash/eeprom of NIC

Hi,
You can use one of the data-io tools to program the
eeprom/flash. I have used one of their tools(3980xpi)
to access the locations of eeprom. It's basically a pc
programming tool. You can use the same for programming
different microcontrollers as well. I hope this
answered your question.
cheers
kamesh

--- "Venkata Prasad Chirreddy (cvprasad)"